BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Izoenn L.
Paris
I didn’t have powder so I tried this powder and I hate it. The powder feels very strange and I mean it works like powder but it feels so strange I don’t like it. The price is good but I dont recommend.
Kirstie G.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
Quite drying, and a strong smell. Very matte but has a white tinge to it. I only tend to use it for when I do SFX makeup with latex and need to take the shine away, or if my skin is particularly oily!
Olivia C.
Antrim, Lisburn
Great product if you were only using it to give your face a smooth finish, if you were using it to bake then i would not recommend at all. The flashback is unbelievable, you really shouldn’t wear it out if you were going somewhere where flash photography was involved. However if you just wanted to use it as a basic powder then it’s fab. Does everything it needs to do and is a great price
Lia N.
This setting powder is one of the best setting powders I have ever tried! It keeps my make up perfect all day long and it has a matte finish. It’s also good for baking! I would definitely recommend it
Le c.
Montreal
I didn’t like it. I think it’s because I didn’t apply it in the right way. I left my face cakey and changed the colour of foundation. I didn’t either like the texture of my skin after I powdered my face. But I THINK IT JUST BC OF ME!
Dziura D.
Just perfect for the under eye area it prevents from creasing. It does what it suppose to do. It’s cheap and it has a good quality. The finish is matte. Will buy it again and absolutely recommend it.
Paulina M.
London
Hated this powder. It was too white and very finely milled that it was very chalky in touch and not soft at all. There is barely any product in the box and is not worth the price. It also flashbacks like crazy!! Would not recommend
Shannon S.
Ottawa, ON
I did not like this setting powder. I found it accentuated any dry patches I may have (I have oily/combo skin but get dry patches around breakouts.. that’s the part of my face I definitely don’t want to stand out!!) The smell was very.. idk.. silicone-like. It’s also really white so you have to be extra careful to not miss any of it on your face. I decluttered it. Would not buy again.
Mema M.
Rayleigh
The powder is a good consistency, I used it and finished it as I didn’t want to not use it but the flashback is unreal. Definitely do not use this to bake your under eye as it will show in photos!!
Laa M.
tangier
I want to love this product. When applied the powder to my foundation as the last step, it really helps smooth out my skin. However, during application with a big dome brush, the powder falls off everywhere: my table, my shirt, the floor,... Also, the powder evaporate and i inhale it (because I applied it on to my face) and that is not pleasant at all. NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.