BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

kaitie d.
This is pretty good powder, it stays put really well but it's really really light and fine so it's messy. It is a truly translucent powder and leaves no pigment on the skin which is great. It has a really funky smell however
Amelia F.
oshawa
This powder is great for an everyday day look. It’s easy to apply and can be used for baking as well. It’s great on any skin type for a matte-natural finish. It Britten the under eyes and keeps my concealer in place all day. I would really recommend this product.
Megan P.
I think this powder is so so nice. It’s very thin so it looks nice and was easy to apply. It keeps my makeup on and makes it matte. It didn’t make me face look any darker like some do. I’ve brought this multiple times and defiantly think it’s one of my favourite.
Alyssa L.
COLBORNE, ON
I thought I would like this and when I tried it on my hand in store it had an amazing finish but for me it just made me look really pale and cakey. I have very dry skin so I have a hard time with setting powders but the lady in the store told me her skin is dry as well and she doesn't have an issue but definitely didn't work for me. Love the finish on my hand and overall great product for the price for someone who doesn't have such dry skin.
Estelle B.
Lyon
J’ai pas vraiment été fan de cette poudre. Elle donne un effet paquet sur le teint, vachement matte et peu naturel, je pense qu’elle ne va pas avec tous les fonds de teint donc à voir avec une autre texture, moins épaisse.
Valory S.
I use NYX Studio Finishing Powder to set areas of my face that are more prone to creasing/fine lines/pores and it gives a lovely blur effect. This is also great to set white creme makeup; it's what I used for my SFX halloween makeup this year!

The only issue I have is that it's not very long lasting. But I typically only use this setting powder for taking pictures. You really can't beat the price point for the product that you get!
Lisa H.
Inverness , Highland
I love NYX, however, I wasn’t blown away by this product. It didn’t photograph well and gave “flashback” in photos even though I only used a very small amount. I didn’t feel it lasted as long as other translucent powders.
Lauren K.
Amazing for baking my under eyes and T zone. Helps set my concealer in place and stops it from creasing throughout the day. Does have slight flash back but not a bad as others I’ve tried. Would recommend this to anyone.
Sabine M.
Beirut, BA
This product is the first finishing powder i have ever used . It keeps my makeup in place and easy to apply . But it fallout a lot ! Though when taking a picture with a flash it will appear on your face not in a nice way
Kelsie W.
Leeds
This powder is the worst! I actually got it as I heard hype about it but it’s dreadful. It looks really cakey and major flash back when you take a photo!! This powder is the worst if your wearing it for flash photography
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.