BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Elvira S.
España
De verdad, estos polvos para fijar el maquillaje me ENCANTAN!

Si me hiciesen decidir entre los polvos o el spray, usaría definitivamente estos polvos, no duden en comprarlos, son una buena inversión y te dejan la piel de porcelana.
Nina S.
Smoothing and perfects skin, not cakey, not drying! Gives an airbrushed finish to any skin type, perfect for brightening under the eye.
Extends makeup wear and keeps oils in control. The only bad thing is because it is such a fine powder it comes with flashback. As long as there is no flash photography, you’ll be good to go!
Mery Hope M.
San Nicolás
Go to setting powder when it comes to theatrical makeup.
I’m a theatrical/halloween kind of makeup lover, and I tend to use all of the creamiest products because pigment wise they’re amazing, but setting them is always a nightmare because they’re oil based.
The first time I try setting some white cream product with this powder I knew it was the one.
It lefts a soft sensation, absorbes the extra oil and makes the MakeUp last a lot longer!
I truly love this.
Jessica O.
Yardley, Birmingham
I have very dry skin so really powders not for me. However I own one foundation that just refuses to set down so I purchased this powder, as I have dry skin I only use a small amount and use it all over my face. This has such a strong flash back even though I used a tiny amount and I’ve tried it multiple times and it has never worked for me. I hope you can make it work for you and it make work flawlessly with those with oily skin, but for me it’s a pass.
Lolo P.
Quebec, QC
This powder fixes the foundation very well.

As the powder is white, it is sometimes difficult to blur it well.

There is no flashback when taking pictures with flash.

I would not buy it again. I will splurg in a high-end brand.
erin 🥑.
I love this powder! It keeps my makeup on all day, absolutely no creases under the eyes. I use it to set my concealer under the eyes, chin, forehead and eyelids. It’s great for keeping my oily skin a soft, blurred matte all day. It does however, make your concealer a little bit more transluscent than without it but the pros definitely outweigh the cons. Tip: apply with a damp beauty blender or sponge for a flawless natural effect. I use every day!
kaitie d.
This is pretty good powder, it stays put really well but it's really really light and fine so it's messy. It is a truly translucent powder and leaves no pigment on the skin which is great. It has a really funky smell however
Amelia F.
oshawa
This powder is great for an everyday day look. It’s easy to apply and can be used for baking as well. It’s great on any skin type for a matte-natural finish. It Britten the under eyes and keeps my concealer in place all day. I would really recommend this product.
Megan P.
I think this powder is so so nice. It’s very thin so it looks nice and was easy to apply. It keeps my makeup on and makes it matte. It didn’t make me face look any darker like some do. I’ve brought this multiple times and defiantly think it’s one of my favourite.
Valory S.
I use NYX Studio Finishing Powder to set areas of my face that are more prone to creasing/fine lines/pores and it gives a lovely blur effect. This is also great to set white creme makeup; it's what I used for my SFX halloween makeup this year!

The only issue I have is that it's not very long lasting. But I typically only use this setting powder for taking pictures. You really can't beat the price point for the product that you get!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.