BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lauren K.
Amazing for baking my under eyes and T zone. Helps set my concealer in place and stops it from creasing throughout the day. Does have slight flash back but not a bad as others I’ve tried. Would recommend this to anyone.
Sharon G.
Uddingston
Lovely setting powder. Not too cakey or powdery at all. Allows a flawless finish to my make up routine/foundation. I honestly think this is up there with the best of them. I don't even need to use a lot which is great.
Emma H.
Peterlee, Durham
Nice product doesn’t mattify as much as I would like but I have oily skin so it would probably work really good for oily or combination skin. No flashback or anything like that looks really natural and not cakey at all
Julie L.
oslo
This powder used to be really good for my acne prone skin But lately i have tried to use it to take away the oil as a oil blotting powder and it made me break out super bad. That’s sad since I used to love it so much.
Aimee A.
Edinburgh
Great powder, finely milled perfect for baking.
Unfortunately this powder does have some flashback, but this is easily fixed by getting the skin tone one xx
Although I would repurchase this as I have very fair skin xx
Nilu S.
North York, ON
This product is amazing. I cannot express how perfect the tone is on my skin, and I have brown skin. The finishing touch on it is true to its name. It really is HD finishing powder for the studio. I work with a lot of photographers doing photo shoots and this product always leaves my skin Flawless for the camera. I highly recommended to tan or brown girls. To be honest most of Nyx products are very suitable for tan or brown girls.
Julia B.
Shrewsbury Road, Stafford
I did find this quite drying on my under eye but it’s a good overall face powder! It has a brightening effect and did keep my makeup in place all day! The white colour of the powder can cause flashback in photographs
Ashlie R.
leeds
This is a really nice powder I had the pressed version, I am Casper like pale and can imagine on darker skintones it may look veeeery pale. It does have some serious flashback though so wouldn’t advise this if you are having any flash photography taken.
Emma S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
Don’t like the consistency of this product. It doesn’t provide the finish I like however I think this may be due to it not being compatible with my skin type. It has a matte finish. I wouldn’t buy this product again
Lucy W.
A nice, fine powder, however it has to much of a silicone texture for my liking meaning everything I layered over the top looked greasy and it didn't control my oils very well. NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.