BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

SashaaJacinta P.
st, ON
This is another prime example of a little goes a long way! I find if I use a little too much or don't buff/dust enough away I get Flash backs, but I apply it pretty sparingly (which is good for my face and wallet! Lol) helps makeup last all day even while driving from Kansas to Ontario in 40°C weather with no AC (what a time for it to stop working!)
Kaylay W.
scotland
I had read such great reviews about this product so I went out and bought it. It was very affordable and felt very soft on my skin when I tested it in store. I got home and couldn't wait to try it out! Next day I decided to try and use this to bake my face under my eyes, i brushed it all off and every thing seemed to look flawless, until I took a photo. The flashback with this product is unreal, under my eyes looked pure white and had no colour, I just looked totally washed out. A few weeks later I decided to give this another go but I used it as an all over powder and lightly brushed it all over, again it looked great indoor lighting but as soon as I went outside I looked like a ghost. For me personally this product just dosent work.
Grace L.
Ramsgreave Road , Blackburn
I despise this powder. I’ve tried many, many powders but NONE as bad as this. I won’t comment on the flashback as that is the nature of HD powders, but if you are going to try this powder, just be aware it’s there. The problem with this powder is the finish. It emphasises all of the texture on your skin and then some! It leaves your skin looking extremely powdery. It doesn’t work well with other products. But that’s not even the worst, it takes away ALL of the coverage you may already have. I use quite quite full coverage foundations a lot of the time but with this powder you’d have no idea! I definitely 100% do NOT recommend this powder!
Chanel C.
Killingworth, Newcastle Upon Tyne
NYX as a brand usually works perfectly for me but this powder was a major let down! I found it almost impossible to blend in and brush away when I baked and it left me with pretty dry undereyes! I wouldn’t recommend this product and especially not to anyone that may find a lot of creasing under the eye area!
Katie H.
Moncton
My favourite cheap finishing powder for baking. I love a nice silky pore perfecting mineral powder, silica powders are my favourite because they are so finely milled compared to talc based ones. The only awful thing about these powders is they’re really not great to inhale and you do end up having to hold your breath while puffing it on the brush or sponge. My boyfriend always sneezes up a storm when I use this powder and I feel so bad so I have to warn him to hold his breath. Despite that one major issue it is the best powder. I give it 5 stars still because nyx has pretty good packaging and if the powder was less finely milled it wouldn’t be as good!
Danielle S.
Manchester
This setting powder does what it says by setting your face to avoid creasing and oily skin. For me the container is too small and doesn't last long, I would pay more for a larger container so I don't have to go out and re purchase all the time. Beware it does flashback, but great for everyday use at a brilliant price
Bethany F.
Shrewsbury
I absolutely hated this powder purely because of the flashback, it’s a HD powder and think it’s got SPF in. The only good thing about it is what that it kept my makeup on, it was easy to apply but quite dry. I wouldn’t recommend it to others just because of how bad the flashback was.
Flora C.
Toronto
I wanted to like this product more, because I was looking for a drugstore dupe to Laura Mercier’s finishing powder. However, this powder made my finished make up look very unnatural, and my entire face was way too white. Would’ve been much better if the powder was more translucent.
Hannah I.
Arbroath
I use this powder for my under eyes and I love it. I apply it with my beauty blender and it goes on brilliantly. It helps hide the creases underneath my eye all day and when brushing the powder off after baking it does not leave any white residue. I would recommend this product.
Louise P.
Blackfaulds Street , Coalsnaughton Tillicoultry
This setting powder is okay to use, it does leave abit if flashback. So I use this for every day use but not if I intend to be getting my pictures took or out anywhere (parties etc) it’s quite messy too apply like any setting powder but does the job I guess! Okay for the money
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.