BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ashley S.
London
Clear matte powder. The texture was similar to baby powder. Left uneven tone and pigment on my skin when applying over makeup making it seem slightly “caked” and very tacky. Tried again after hating using it the first time and would not use again. Packaging is simple but does the job, for the price it’s a good product depending on what type of powder you like but this is not the one for me.
kirstie l.
Aberdeen
Bought this powder expecting it to be good for baking under the eyes with. I opened it up and it has an extremely strong smell. I applied it to my under eyes and it had the consistency of baby powder. I brushed it off and it left white chunks under my eyes. I tried it again but on my face instead and it left an awful texture to my face. There are much better drugstore powders from Maybelline for example, which work so much better than this one.
Sarah A.
Montreal, QC
Ive been using this for a few months now and I dont know how I wxactly feel as I feel my makeup looks good with it or even without so I dont know if it adds anything to my makeup routine. I have the smaller package which is good for carrying around and I do feel that it helps my concealer to not creast but I havent used anything else so I cant quite compare it or say if its better than anything else ve tried. Tbh its lasts me for a while which is a bonus and its a farely good price
Ella D.
Urmston, Manchester
I love the packaging for this little compact powder, but I did find that it was quite heavy on the skin. It didn't feel heavy, but in pictures I could see that the powder was sitting on top of my makeup even though I had blended it a lot. Overall though, it does make skin really soft and smooth and is great value in comparison to other finishing powders.
Fi M.
I’m only just getting the hang of finishing powder so I wouldn’t like to act like I’m an expert. It’s definitely matte so if you prefer a dewy look I’d either steer clear or look at getting a decent setting spray to liven things up. I used this all up pretty quickly and enjoyed it for baking when I wanted to be fancy. Plus you know it’s a lot cheaper than high end brands which is always an upside of NYX.
Emy P.
Terrebonne, QC
It's okay. I love the NYX brand. For example, I love their highlighters, foundation and palettes...but the finishing powder is not my cup of tea. I tried different methods to see if there's a better way. Beauty blender or brush, I don't see much of a difference. I just don't rock with it. I actually begin to sweat when I use it, which is odd.
Ciara S.
Dublin
this powder was a huge disappointment. i used it to set my face and i baked my under eyes with it and it was so strange. the flashback was so bad and it looked so dry and horrible underneath my eyes. i used it a lot of times to give it a fair chance but it just turned out so bad every time. i hate this product. would not recommend.
Falling S.
B
The worst loose powder I have tried. It is so finely milled you open the lid and the powder flies up into the air which you end up breathing in (doesn't smell nice) once on the skin it oxidises your concealer and makes it look orange. It also looks incredibly dry and cakey on the skin, so would recommend you pass on this product.
SashaaJacinta P.
st, ON
This is another prime example of a little goes a long way! I find if I use a little too much or don't buff/dust enough away I get Flash backs, but I apply it pretty sparingly (which is good for my face and wallet! Lol) helps makeup last all day even while driving from Kansas to Ontario in 40°C weather with no AC (what a time for it to stop working!)
Kaylay W.
scotland
I had read such great reviews about this product so I went out and bought it. It was very affordable and felt very soft on my skin when I tested it in store. I got home and couldn't wait to try it out! Next day I decided to try and use this to bake my face under my eyes, i brushed it all off and every thing seemed to look flawless, until I took a photo. The flashback with this product is unreal, under my eyes looked pure white and had no colour, I just looked totally washed out. A few weeks later I decided to give this another go but I used it as an all over powder and lightly brushed it all over, again it looked great indoor lighting but as soon as I went outside I looked like a ghost. For me personally this product just dosent work.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.