BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Brooke B.
Hamilton
I like the overall quality of this product but I don’t feel like there is a lot for the price. There is slight flashback but it does provide a nice matte finish. I probably wouldn’t buy again just because of the lack of product in the actual container.
Marissa L.
Minneapolis
Not my favorite. Used it when I had to but definitely left a lot of white on as much as I tried to brush it off!
Brianna F.
stillwater
I hated this powder not only was it exteh drying but it had terrible flash back I would never repurchase
Renee M.
It’s okay, I used it for maybe a year before I moved on and found something better. It worked as a powder but had a talcy scent that I really didn’t like. Good for a low end product
Amber B.
madison, FL
this powder isn't my favorite, it does it's job of keeping things in place but it's thin smooth texture makes baking a little harder, and it has pretty major flashback. works if you're in a pinch but wouldn't be my first choice
Kaylah M.
Toledo, OH
This is a great powder for the price. I used to use it all the time. It goes on smooth and doesn’t cake your makeup if you apply correctly. The packaging can be a little messy but it works well with a fluffy brush.
Val V.
This really helps set my makeup and leaves a Mayte look. My skin gets very shiny which is why I love to use this especially on my forehead and next to my nose in the cheek area. It lasts long but the only con is it does leave your face looking paler, so I always prefer to go back and bronze a little more and blend in the neck especially.
Ariana D.
Denver, CO
This powder definitely does the job of setting your foundation but it can be messy to use. I would always end up with powder all over my shirt. There was a little bit of a cast to my skin, this powder more sits on top of your foundation rather than melding together with it. I still think this is a good product for the price point, which is why I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Cait M.
pittsburgh
Flashback Mary to the fullest. It’s also a very weird texture and makes my skin feel sooo dry. I had to re do my makeup after using it. Wouldn’t buy again
Afra S.
Many people are afraid of putting the powder to conceal the skin's luster so that the make-up does not become heavy and prefer instead the tissue that absorbs the fat, while it reduces the make-up .. Cosmetic experts assert that the powder is the magic preparation to install your makeup and give you the best way to use .. * Volume to powder mode. * When using powders during the day to install makeup and hide the gloss of some areas of the face prefer to use a large brush and loose powder and not compressed to control the amount of powder. This method will make the powder suspended in the face a small quantity and thus hide the gloss without your makeup looks heavy, so you will not need to do some frills or touches, as happens when you use Wipes for fat absorption. Information for the use of transparent powder You hear a lot about loose powder or light, but you may not know the usefulness or importance and the difference between them and regular powder .. This is the most important information you need to know how to use transparent powder transparent powder light up the face, but its importance is that it helps to fix Make up for the longest time as it absorbs the oils produced by some areas of the skin. It is supposed that transparent powder is almost colorless or color background close to the color of your skin because it is not supposed to change the color of your skin or makeup after the foundation cream and so it is called transparent powder. Powder, which is powder and cream foundation at the same time and is usually a compact powder used to cover defects or standard skin color is not recommended in the installation of makeup, transparent powder may be loose or compressed and advised to use a brush or a large sponge when placed but the brush is better because it does not leave Excessive powder on the face.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.