BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Nisa H.
Kansas City, MO
Okay so this works well if you’re not using flash in a photo. Looks great in natural lighting though. Definitely wouldn’t consider it to be a favorite but not the worst if you’re in a bind or low on money.
Annie M.
Boston
This is a decent powder and was just OK. I don’t know if it actually makes my makeup last longer but I do like the put it on since it’s light and doesn’t take away from the makeup I already put on. Make sure you tap your brush on a surface before applying because the powder comes out fast!
Michelle M.
I use the matte finishing powder. Just switched because I heard it was similar to cover fx matte setting powder. I love it! And the price is right.
Sarah B.
This is an okay setting powder. I think some people have had issues with flashbacks on their skin because of its white residue. It blends in, but it can really soften the makeup a bit too much that you don’t see some of the color. It has a unique texture and leaves your skin with that texture, which I’m fine with, but it’s too much of a cover up powder. I just need a powder that sets my makeup in place, not taking it away.
heinnys G.
Este polvo es tan suave y delgado me gusta mucho como deja la piel.suave y aterciolelada lo uso para sellar mi base y la verdad es que me dura todo el dia ademas de que su formula me.ha ayudado a mejorae la linea d espresio. Me.guara muxho este polvo tambien lo economico que es super.economico tambien que se puede encontrar en cualquier tienda o farmacia
Jessica K.
Salem
For the price this finishing powder is great! It does exactly what I need it to! Gives me a great matte finish without looking cakey and splotchy. I haven't noticed any flashback.
Hanna F.
San Diego, CA
Pretty good only downside is that it leaves a really bad backflash when taking a picture.
jordan m.
Colorado Springs, CO
Photographs beautifully and sets makeup wonderful. I use for brides and they love it.
lindsey h.
Coon Rapids
This stuff left my skin feeling tight and dry, and left a HUGEEEE white cast on my face... i looked like a mime! Only good thing i can say about it is its a decent setting powder for your eyelids
Allison R.
United States
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE and would never recommend. It literally pulled my makeup right off my face. Will never use again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.