BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alexis H.
Being that i have really oily skin , this powder looks really great when i first put it on then after a few hours my face starts to look oily like the product is fading away. I would only recommend if you don’t have really oily skin.
Madi E.
Lawrence
I love this stuff but you have to be careful with putting it on because if you put on just a little too much, you’ll have one part of your face look really dull and the other half look perfect. You just have to watch how much you put on. Definitely my go to.
Prizkha R.
Denver
NYX Studio Finishing Powder It is one translucent finish powder that’s why this is one of my favorite powder. Practically perfect in every way you want to use. The powder is soft and so beautifully white color translucent. It is affordable price as well.
Alaijah S.
Fontana
Very simple gets the job done definitely would buy if your on a budget. Wasn’t the greatest
Saley D.
N Plainfield, NJ
Not sure I like this powder too much. It’s a little too white and leaves a cast. It’s great for setting eyeshadow primers but definitely not for the whole face
Amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't like the white glow it puts on my face when flash is used. If it didn't show in photos that way, I'd be okay.
Codie W.
Indiana
This product has horrible flashback and it patches up all around your dry patches no matter if you have a moisturizer or an amazing dewy foundation underneath. If you add a little too much it doesnt blend away and it just sits ontop of your foundation
Rainee S.
Loranger
Not a fan. I wouldn’t recommend this if you prefer baking. This also left me with major flashback. I, personally, wouldn’t recommend this product for anyone. I’m naturally a paler person and this shows up white under my eyes, no matter how well i blend. I chunked this product after a few uses, and will not be purchasing again. It did not work for me.
Sophia A.
Pico Rivera , CA
Really love using this powder when I’m in a rush and don’t have time to bake my face. Learned the hard way you shouldn’t use this powder to bake once... I flashed back on pictures. Overall really good powder when you’re in a rush but have really oily skin.
Kaela W.
This product is great makes your face feel so soft and very inexpensive. It is so easy to apply and goes on very easily. However no sun protection but it does keep my make up a place all day.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.