BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Noelia R.
It's great for keeping the face dry. 3 stars because it does have a white flashback.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Awesome setting powder. I used it under my eyes for baking and it works wonderfully.
Briana K.
Valley Head, AL
Finishing powder sets your make up so a good one is a must! This one was really good.
Inez T.
I like the product because of good coverage and really helps me control my oily skin.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
Loved it works exactly like elf feels high brand for a drugstore product Love loveit
Angela P.
Hammond, IN
Didn't care for this. The powder would just fall off my face. I wouldn't buy it again
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls, MN
I love this setting powder too!! Again works great and I would recommend it to anyone
Jasmin A.
Paterson, NJ
Very good for my face but when I tried to bake with it under my eye I had flash back.
Emily W.
South Shore , KY
This powder is amazing! Works as well as high priced ones for a fraction of the cost!
Audrey M.
Perfect for finishing off my face and foundation routine, to ensure it lasts all day!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.