BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Stephanie C.
Definitely not translucent, makes my face look white in pictures. Also is very messy!
Tania S.
Miami Gardens, FL
Muy bueno no me gusto mucho pero lo bueno es el precio te ayuda bastante recomendable
Veronica L.
Woodbury, NJ
I love NYX I have NYX everything it’s a great brand and great price for the products.
Martha R.
Willimantic
Very powdery but not Finley milled. Drys out my under eyes and makes them look cakey.
Noelia R.
It's great for keeping the face dry. 3 stars because it does have a white flashback.
Dayanara T.
Meridian, MS
I’m not a big fan of this powder. I don’t think it works as well as others I’ve used.
Maria S.
wethersfield
I was not impressed with this translucent powder. It is a bit to airy and too light.
josie c.
Great for baking on MY face that is at least to say. Good for my oils but not forever
Briana K.
Valley Head, AL
Finishing powder sets your make up so a good one is a must! This one was really good.
Melissa H.
Las Cruces, NM
This stuff is great and is one of my favorite finishing powders. Great for oily skin
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.