BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alex N.
Mesa, AZ
This didn’t give any coverage. I love most other nyx products I’ve used but this one.
Nikki M.
Allen Park
I did not like it. I had major flash back in pictures. Do not recommend this product.
Audrey M.
Perfect for finishing off my face and foundation routine, to ensure it lasts all day!
cynthia C.
This was alright not the best, but for a drugstore it was good. I won’t buy it again.
Melissa H.
Las Cruces, NM
This stuff is great and is one of my favorite finishing powders. Great for oily skin
Danielle S.
Ramstein
Does not look good for pictures!!! Total flash back under the eyes. Do not recommend.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Awesome setting powder. I used it under my eyes for baking and it works wonderfully.
Maria S.
wethersfield
I was not impressed with this translucent powder. It is a bit to airy and too light.
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls, MN
I love this setting powder too!! Again works great and I would recommend it to anyone
Taylor Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this! Helps with my oily face and keeps my makeup in place!! Good for oily skin.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.