BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ashton S.
Meriden, KS
Great!! Best way to make a look seemed finished is the finishing powder no pun intended
Victoria M.
Creswell, OR
Makes my face super dry, gives flashback on photos. It takes the shine from foundation
Jacey M.
Cibolo
This so maxing I highly recommend it, you will be very pleased on the way it turns out
Savannah J.
Redlands , CA
Gave me awful flashback and couldn’t even get most of the product out of the container.
Amy L.
Brownsville, TX
I absolutely love this coverage under the eyes, very beautiful!! I use it all the time
Kayleigh H.
London, KY
I love this product it’s very cheap and good! Last forever the packaging is kinda cheap
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Have been using this for about a week now and its great. I will definitely rebut this.
Jalissa H.
Gastonia, NC
Favorite drugstore setting powder i gave one to a friend because i highly recommend it
mads ☆.
Chicago
HORRIBLE FLASH BACK!!!!! it looks so white under the eyes and sticks to any dry patches
Molly C.
S Charleston, WV
Love it. Flashback isn’t horrible so you don’t ever end up looking like James Charles.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.