BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

mads ☆.
Chicago
HORRIBLE FLASH BACK!!!!! it looks so white under the eyes and sticks to any dry patches
Jessica D.
Aurora, CO
Sets makeup great, keeps my makeup non-oily and in place all day. Would purchase again.
Amy L.
Brownsville, TX
I absolutely love this coverage under the eyes, very beautiful!! I use it all the time
aysel a.
Saint Louis
This is an okay finishing powder but it leaves kind of like a white cast over my face.
Lita C.
Millersville , MD
My go too finishing powder it never disappoints me it gives me s natural finish .......
Lexie K.
Aurora, IL
Pretty nice setting powder for the price. But does have a bit of flashback in pictures!
Jessica H.
Gives a nice soft natural finish, sets well doesn't define wrinkles. Easy to use, cheep
Kayla S.
Love this powder very great and no back flash pretty awesome and affordable too as well
Haley C.
Panama City, FL
Leave a really nice finish. Great with a lot of foundations. I use it almost everytime
Yvonne T.
Rialto, CA
It's okay. Has a flashback when taking photos with flash. It's good for its price tho.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.