BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jose M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Affordable and super good! Easy to use for setting and even baking the face! My go to!
Cristina G.
It’s a good product. It keeps your makeup on all day and it also lasts for a long time.
Danielle S.
Victorville
It helps make everything stay and it looks so amazing after words. It’s a great finish!
Lexie K.
Aurora, IL
Pretty nice setting powder for the price. But does have a bit of flashback in pictures!
crystal s.
pineville
Really loved the finish this powder gave my face and really made my make up last longer
Cree W.
Palm Bay, FL
It's a good low budget setting powder. Don't put too much though. Nyx is a great brand.
Kayla B.
Lodi, CA
I always love this, easy to put on and my makeup never looks cakey. Smooth and simple.
aysel a.
Saint Louis
This is an okay finishing powder but it leaves kind of like a white cast over my face.
Cassandra A.
Victorville , CA
The flashback on this is horrible. When taking pictures you're going to look ridiculous
Crystal W.
Really small container , for the price and I don't think it gave me any kind of finish
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.