BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

crystal s.
pineville
Really loved the finish this powder gave my face and really made my make up last longer
Savannah J.
Redlands , CA
Gave me awful flashback and couldn’t even get most of the product out of the container.
Amy L.
Brownsville, TX
I absolutely love this coverage under the eyes, very beautiful!! I use it all the time
Jalissa H.
Gastonia, NC
Favorite drugstore setting powder i gave one to a friend because i highly recommend it
Kayla B.
Lodi, CA
I always love this, easy to put on and my makeup never looks cakey. Smooth and simple.
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
Doesn’t weigh my skin down or clog my pores. Would recommend. Good for all skin types.
mads ☆.
Chicago
HORRIBLE FLASH BACK!!!!! it looks so white under the eyes and sticks to any dry patches
Victoria M.
Creswell , OR
Makes my face super dry, gives flashback on photos. It takes the shine from foundation
Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
Best finishing powder for the price! I love this product to finish up my makeup 💄 love
Andrenet C.
murrieta,ca
Good price point. Spreads easy . Draw back is it has a flash back when taking a picture
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.