BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Cree W.
Palm Bay, FL
It's a good low budget setting powder. Don't put too much though. Nyx is a great brand.
Miah S.
Lawrenceburg , KY
NYX is one of my all time favorites. The price is great and the product is even better!
Lexie K.
Aurora, IL
Pretty nice setting powder for the price. But does have a bit of flashback in pictures!
Cassandra A.
Victorville , CA
The flashback on this is horrible. When taking pictures you're going to look ridiculous
aysel a.
Saint Louis
This is an okay finishing powder but it leaves kind of like a white cast over my face.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Have been using this for about a week now and its great. I will definitely rebut this.
Kate H.
Love the way it finishes my foundation. Gives me a soft palette to start my face with.
Janette S.
Keeps my face matte all day no unwanted shine ! Easy to apply loose powder. I love it!
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
Nyx finishing powder is great for setting foundation and keeping makeup looking matte.
mads ☆.
Chicago
HORRIBLE FLASH BACK!!!!! it looks so white under the eyes and sticks to any dry patches
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.