BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Nupur S.
Iselin, NJ
Picture perfect! That’s the way I look when I use this product! A must buy for everyone!
McKenna S.
erie pa
Nyx studio finishing powder is a easy to apply powder it is a great value and is worth it
✨Maude H.
Marlton
Love it! It applies smoothly and diminish any blemishes. Matte smooth finish like I love.
Noelle W.
kennesaw ga
I personally did not like this setting powder. I experienced major flashback in pictures.
Hope K.
Kansas City
Love this finishing powder. It goes on flawlessly and presents a beautiful finished look.
Casey H.
Wilmington, MA
Works great. I love this brand it is one of my favorites. Makes your makeup look perfect
Jennifer O.
Jersey City, NJ
Used it for the first time just last week. Love it! I love how light it is on my face.
Cassandra A.
Victorville , CA
The flashback on this is horrible. When taking pictures you're going to look ridiculous
Emma Y.
Bristol
Great affordable setting powder! Feels like a designer brand with the drugstore price.
Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
Best finishing powder for the price! I love this product to finish up my makeup 💄 love
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.