BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ashton S.
Meriden, KS
Great!! Best way to make a look seemed finished is the finishing powder no pun intended
Emma Y.
Bristol
Great affordable setting powder! Feels like a designer brand with the drugstore price.
Sirena H.
This is a really good finishing power and affordable.. does the job very well 10/10...
Lexi K.
Random Lake
Helps me not sweat in summer. Great for under the eyes and baking to not have creases.
crystal s.
pineville
Really loved the finish this powder gave my face and really made my make up last longer
Jennifer O.
Jersey City, NJ
Used it for the first time just last week. Love it! I love how light it is on my face.
mads ☆.
Chicago
HORRIBLE FLASH BACK!!!!! it looks so white under the eyes and sticks to any dry patches
Elizabeth B.
Newmarket, NH
Love this powder! Great for setting any product, whether it’s foundation or concealer..
Jacey M.
Cibolo
This so maxing I highly recommend it, you will be very pleased on the way it turns out
Whitney B.
Flashback, but for the price it is a decent setting powder.. it keeps make up in place
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.