BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kassandra S.
Los angeles
Good product I also like that it is very affordable as well as the other products at nyx
Briana B.
Brooklyn, NY
I set my foundation with this every time I do a full face. It makes my makeup so smooth.
Tiffanie N.
N Little Rock, AR
The white cast was horrific from this product. DO NOT BUY THE TRANSLUCENT for any reason.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Great and affordable powder, perfect for setting under eye makeup or for eliminating oil!
Nupur S.
Iselin, NJ
Picture perfect! That’s the way I look when I use this product! A must buy for everyone!
Brittany J.
Spartanburg, SC
My pores are huge! I definitely depend on this powder for all my perfect selfie opts lol
Kylie C.
This product is very nice! It leaves my skin very smooth and it sets my face really well.
Madison E.
Butler, PA
Have to be careful not to put too much on, or it will cover up the shimmer on your face.
Courtney H.
clinton
I bought it once when I was trying venture out from using Coty and it was very mediocre.
Gabriela D.
This powder is pretty good. It sets everything up and makes you look good. I recommend it
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.