BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Rachel M.
Cheap and is very efficient works very well, my day to day powder :)))))))))))))))))))))
✨Maude H.
Marlton
Love it! It applies smoothly and diminish any blemishes. Matte smooth finish like I love.
Nicolette R.
Los Angeles, CA
It just stays on top of the foundation instead of actually mixing to set the foundation.
Cheyenne B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This was pretty good the only bad part is that it did leave a white residue under my eyes
skylar w.
this powder works very well yet when taking pictures with flash , there is flash back :(
Victoria M.
Corp Christi, TX
Do not use this powder unless you are working with white paint. It’ll leave a white cast.
Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This powder is NOT for women of color. AT ALL! will not ever use this again or recommend
adriana S.
Miami
Horrible drying leaves a white cast settles in fine lines and feels too heavy on the skin
Brittany J.
Spartanburg, SC
My pores are huge! I definitely depend on this powder for all my perfect selfie opts lol
Cassandra C.
Independence, KY
The best part of this setting powder, the price! I also love that it actually works too!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.