BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sarah S.
i liked this product but after i put it on it left my face looking and feeling super dry
Amanda R.
Good stuff. Believe I got this in my Ipsy bag over the years. I don’t usually use it tho
Becky W.
Littleton, CO
Love this powder, worked well for me, does a perfect job every time . Sets my makeup well
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
Thus is a great powder for the price! Works very well for all over the face and “baking”.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY
Love this powder. Kept my makeup flawless all day long. Will purchase again in the future
Crystal B.
Hesperia, CA
Good power to bake !!!! Not cakey at all
Long lasting ! Professional finish at the end ..
Briana B.
Brooklyn, NY
I set my foundation with this every time I do a full face. It makes my makeup so smooth.
M🙈ddy p.
brunswick
It is very translucent but it is very messy and it does give horrible flash back!! ♥️♥️♥️
Gabriela D.
This powder is pretty good. It sets everything up and makes you look good. I recommend it
Gabriella A.
Spokane, WA
Doesnt work that well! Creases and leaves a cast underneath the eyes. Wouldnt use again!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.