BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Marissa M.
St Petersburg, FL
Favorite drug store setting powder. Super finely milled; leaves me looking matte all day.
Courtney H.
clinton
I bought it once when I was trying venture out from using Coty and it was very mediocre.
Jessica E.
Me encanta este polvo es perfecto,deja tu piel muy bonita no se nota,tiene un bien precio
adriana S.
Miami
Horrible drying leaves a white cast settles in fine lines and feels too heavy on the skin
Gabriela D.
This powder is pretty good. It sets everything up and makes you look good. I recommend it
Nupur S.
Iselin, NJ
Picture perfect! That’s the way I look when I use this product! A must buy for everyone!
Christina K.
Orting, WA
I like this out of all the finishing powders I've tried! It has a really good baked look
Cheyenne B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This was pretty good the only bad part is that it did leave a white residue under my eyes
Jasmine G.
Granada Hills
Very soft but matte finish. Also nit very loose so it wont get everywhere which is great.
Victoria M.
Corp Christi, TX
Do not use this powder unless you are working with white paint. It’ll leave a white cast.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.