BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Andrea M.
Equal to much more expensive brands. I like the way this works very much. Very fine powder.
Destiny B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my go to for baking my makeup. Helps to keep my skin matte and my makeup in place.
Rashida G.
Central Point, OR
I love this so sticken much like i use it on everything.
And yeah thats all i got for yall
Ashley R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This finishing powder works awesome! It does the job and comes in such convinent packaging.
Heather P.
Marietta, PA
Great for setting your undereyes and baking the face! And a great price! Highly recommend!
Ashley F.
Love this product, makes your face look flawless and finished, while keeping matte all day.
Pamela S.
Phoenix, AZ
Helps my makeup last all day with a matte effect, not necessary to apply a lot of product.
Cheanill A.
Bronx, NY
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to dry for my liking. It did not do anything but make be look like a ghost.
harley d.
Ashtabula, OH
This powder is very grainy and has a ridiculous amount of flash back. Would not repurchase.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
This is a great affordable setting powder, it works just as well as the higher end brands.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.