BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Maria R.
If you are going for the flashback Mary look this is what you need. It is one of the worst powders I've tried even from the texture of the powder you could tell that something is up. Not even the best setting spray could help the mess it creates.
maryne m.
Granite Bay, CA
It’s a standard powder, what more can I say? It provides a nice matte/natural finish to any foundation and face makeup. There is some flashback in photos with the flash on, but I haven’t been affected too much by that. I’ve bought it a few times, and it always does its job.
Carol C.
I use it as a setting powder instead of finishing powder, the powder is so fine but sometimes it does not really set the makeup well so you need to really brush it off. I recommend it for something to start with and it’s cheap so it’s worth it.
Olli d.
Ehhh. I didn’t find this too amazing. I would prefer my high end finishing powder instead. I found the flash back awful, and it just didn’t sit right on my skin. I would not buy again. It just wasn’t for me
taylor b.
I love this product! It’s a great setting powder for how inexpensive the product is. I love that I don’t always have to pay a ton of money for a good product. I would definitely recommend this to someone who doesn’t want to spend a ton but get a good product.
Sienna P.
Ft Lauderdale
DEAR LORD FLASHBACK SO BAD!!! Used this once and just lightly dusted it on the highlight points of my face and I was completely white. It was terrible and I’ve never used it again. I threw it in with my Halloween makeup because there’s no way to fix that.
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This powder is okay for a drug store setting powder but I don’t prefer white setting powder it’s too light and has flashback in photos. Otherwise it does a good job of setting my makeup
MyMakeupFantasy M.
Lilburn, GA
Hands down a great drugstore powder for baking. It leaves my under eyes smooth and photographs well too. It also brightens under the eye and does not let my concealer budge. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot on a powder.
Natalie K.
This powder is good if you are on a budget and what a translucent powder. The powder itself is very finely milled and smooth. There is some flashback but that is expected with a powder that is from the drugstore. Overall this is a good powder for someone who is a beginner or on a budget!
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
This is the powder that I’ve been using for years now. For my dry skin, I’m always picky on what powder I use so I don’t get flaky under my eyes or on my dryer areas. This powder leaves a smooth finish on my skin and I love it! It works really well for baking and setting my foundation !
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.