BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
This is the powder that I’ve been using for years now. For my dry skin, I’m always picky on what powder I use so I don’t get flaky under my eyes or on my dryer areas. This powder leaves a smooth finish on my skin and I love it! It works really well for baking and setting my foundation !
Sydney F.
Allen Park
I bought this product very excited to try it. I usually have very good luck with nyx products, but this one was not so good. It doesn't blend very well on your face when you put it on after. There was MAJOR "flashback"-when you can see the white powder when you take a picture with flash. I    do not recommend this .
Becca W.
Helena
I hate this powder. It feels synthetic, not super finely milled, causes a lot of flashback, shows every fine line and wrinkle in the skin. Even for someone as pale as me it was far too white because it wouldn’t blend in the with the products under it. Never use for baking!
Alice B.
This powder was chalky and while finely milled, made me look like a wrinkled, crepe papered ghost. I have dry under eyes, so that is probably why this looked SO bad on me, but I definitely don't recommend this if you have dry or even slightly mature skin.
Lovely J.
McDonough , GA
I’ve been using for about a year now I wanted to try it cause I couldn’t afford the kind I actually wanted it’s affordable and works just as well as any other powder you can find it at your nearest Ulta or wherever they sell most Nyx products!
Jess C.
Pennington , NJ
I love this setting powder. U use this almost on a daily basis unless I am going out at night. It does flash back on me so I wouldn’t wear it for flash photography or something but other than that leaves my under eye looking smooth and snatched.
Genesis R.
Winter Garden, FL
I really like the feel if this powder and it doesn't make my face look cakey. I do have to retouch a bit after a few hours but for the price I couldn't ask for more.
Emily H.
New Holland, OH
Good powder for a decent price. I feel like it looks natural on the skin and is easy to blend off. Seems to keep makeup in place without creasing pretty well. Would recommend this item if you’re on a budget but want some good quality makeup.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
I have very oily skin and this is the only finishing powder I’ve found that can somewhat keep my skin looking decent throughout the day. It does sometimes get a bit “cakey”, but for the most part does a great job. I don’t go a day without it.
Miranda T.
Wheeling, WV
It doesn’t seem transparent to me. It definitely changed the way that my foundation and concealer looked. It darkened my under eye concealer and made my dark circles come through. Just not for me. Will stick to non-transparent setting powder.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.