BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Taylor C.
Chico
This powder made my face cakey and seemed to separate my foundation. It also accentuated my under eye lines.
Liana M.
Jacksonville, NC
Very messy, tends to get every where. Didn't leave me feeling like I had a nice glow, but it got the job done
Jamilah D.
Can we all say FLASHBACK?????? A flashback out of this world. This is definitely NOT brown girl friendly!!!!!
Ashley J.
Spruce Pine, NC
This powder was not my favorite! The smell is not good and it left a white residue that I couldn't brush off!
Kami M.
Baytown, TX
It's a good setting powder to bake you face. Not too much flashback, easy to dust off to give a softer look.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Yes love this stuff. I was afraid it would wash me out at first but it did not. Set my foundation very well.
Elizabeth B.
Arvin
Really light use product its not heavy easy to wear doesnt set the face all the way but it still does the job
Taylor W.
Princeton, WV
Didn’t make me look dry but definitely helped with my oiliness. Would absolutely recommend, one of my faves!
Tayla V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Love this powder. I bought it the other day just to try something new and now im in love with it. Im obsessed
Kaitlynne T.
Marrero, LA
I like this setting powder. I'm not overly impressed with it. Nothing special, but it does get the job done.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.