BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Samantha L.
pittsburgh
Now I don’t have much money to afford makeup but I really love this powder. It’s definitely worth your money
Whitney L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Works great I love it need to get more though this product feels great and works wonders it feels so natural
Lorena R.
I absolutely love this product. Would recommend to anyone who loves to look beautiful at all times. Worth it❤
Lily S.
San Francisco
Purchased at: ULTA
Decent powder, great value. Doesn’t hold makeup amazingly and also makes my face look really really white :/
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
1,165 reviews
Totally love love love this setting powder. Such great quality, finely pressed giving you a flawless finish.
Ladasia T.
oxford, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
THE FLASH BACK OHHH MUH GODDDD. I would really like to throw this off a sky scraper. Horrible for black skin.
Taylor C.
Chico
This powder made my face cakey and seemed to separate my foundation. It also accentuated my under eye lines.
Francyelli S.
Marlborough, MA
I still have this powder! It's a great affordable powder. I definitely recommend if you're in a budget.
Misty K.
Springfield
I love this stuff. Doesn’t make face look caked or creased. And doesn’t have flash back when taking pictures
Shannon G.
Philadelphia, PA
They say it's HD Powder but look at the flashback... makes no sense. Please get rid of this NYX. It's awful.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.