BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Cecilia M.
Dalton, GA
this finishing powder is amazing. Its easy to apply with a big fluffy powder brush that I have. it's affordable which I love. And the matte finish is amazing!!! I alway buy this even when i'm not out of it yet 🙊 you can never have too much makeup!!
Kaylee D.
Denver
I did not like this. It did an okay job keeping my oil at bay. But the powder is too white on my face and flashes back horribly in pictures. And I really don’t think it made a difference in the longevity of my makeup. I would not recommend at all.
Hannah H.
Columbia
Has almost a corn starch texture but is pretty good for the price. I’ve rebought two times now because it’s the. Best setting powder for this price range. Application can get a little messy. It is matte and translucent when applied in a thin layer
Gabrielle D.
When I bought this, I adored it! It was one of the first Setting/finishing powders I bought. I still like this a lot but I have also tried other products that are better! I would recommend this product to someone starting out in makeup who wants something more affordable that works pretty great!
Renee R.
I think this product was just not right for me, I have semi dry skin and with this powder it brought out all of my flaws, but I love the fact this in not one of those glitter settings powders for that “luminous effect”.I would not buy this again.
Maria R.
If you are going for the flashback Mary look this is what you need. It is one of the worst powders I've tried even from the texture of the powder you could tell that something is up. Not even the best setting spray could help the mess it creates.
KeiliStar W.
Tampa, FL
I have bought this product a few times. I just don’t think it works any better than the cheaper stuff like ELF. For my slightly oily skin it didn’t quite last all day.
Leah C.
Rockford, MI
I’m not a fan of this translucent powder. It is extremely finely milled and will get everywhere when you use it. And if you want something for taking photos, this is not the powder. It will leave flash back and not look very flattering on camera.
Natalie M.
Lexington, KY
I rate this item as a 4 star. It is not a bad product but for the price it’s better than what I had expected. Would use again. The finish was nice, just have to make sure get a thin even veil. Just as most HD powders are, the can shine in photos.
Madalyn T.
flashback is terrible. great for setting your powder and reducing lines, but leaves an awful flashback that wont wipe off. i had to remove my makeup to get it off so i wouldn’t be completely white. do not recommend if you’re getting pictures made
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.