BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Prisca P.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Amazing finishing powder that helps your make up last all day . A little goes a long way with this product .
Margarita F.
Barranquilla, Colombia
Este polvo compacto es muy bueno lo aplicad al final de aplicar todo y queda la piel con un brillo diferente.
Kacee L.
Silverdale, WA
This product sets make up but it does have a flash back. If you’re not taking pictures it is worth the money
Rezwana R.
Jamaica, NY
This was one of the first setting powder I have used! I use to love it ! It's still one of my drugstore favs
Abryl P.
Littleton, CO
I love the consistency of this product and the ending that leaves me is incredible. I really recommend them.
Karrissa F.
Batesville, AR
Great price, Great packaging. Keeps my makeup on all day through sweat, heat, and tears. Always trustworthy.
Whitney L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Works great I love it need to get more though this product feels great and works wonders it feels so natural
Amira S.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this finishing powder because it really sets in your look and keeps your makeup lasting the whole day.
Juliäñä F.
Reidsville, NC
It was so finely milled that is just melted into the skin and really made my foundation just look like skin.
Rocio M.
West Chester, PA
love it, my makeup is complete when I use this product, its realy good product and I recomended this at 100%
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.