BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Michelle N.
Simi Valley, CA
this powder is very soft, good for setting or baking. The container is not large but a little goes a long way.
Jennifer L.
Henderson, NV
Nice setting powder a little goes a long way. Helps make pores less visible too it also helped keeping me matte
scarlett L.
Crystal River, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product for the price point!!!!! Works amazingly! Leaves a nice matte finish and makes skin look flawless
Chesi A.
The best finishing powder ever! I apply with my beauty blender and it helps keep my makeup from getting greasy.
Samantha J.
I love NYX but this is a flop. Don't buy, maybelline has a comparable in price alternative that actually works.
Brianne P.
Weirton, WV
For the price this is amazing. I’ve used a lot of expensive ones and I don’t see the difference between the 2!
Holly H.
fort mill
This clean white powder does so well. I used it for years. It sets makeup well and is great for everyday looks.
Sabrina R.
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking nice. Also love that it's not super expensive
Angelina L.
Denver, CO
Works really well for baking and also if you like the matte look this product will give you that flawless matte
Bailey M.
Mt Laurel, NJ
Major flashback! Also breaks me out very bad so I do not recommend this to anyone !! But the packaging is nice
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.