BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lauren L.
Imperial
One of my favorites. Use it almost everyday and it does a good job of setting everything and taking away shine
Sara T.
Lake Hallie
I love this powder. It does exactly what it says and gives a nice matte finish after you apply your foundation.
Leslie L.
Columbia, SC
Great product for a great price. I really like this one. No flashback and super light weight. I have oily skin
Janet G.
Katy, TX
Leaves a nice matte finish so you don't look so shiny. It's a light finishing powder that I recommend you use.
Zoë L.
This is they best ever power foundation ever and i use it all the time when i wear makeup and i love it so much
Marisa C.
NYX Y'ALLLLLL!!!! This is an amazing product and it finishes your makeup off beautifully!! Highly recommend!!!
Alisa H.
I like this powder best, its affordable, easy to apply, and works great on top of your foundation or concealer.
Mary A.
Alvarado
Goes ok super smooth and stays on all day! Love that it isn't colored so it doesn't make me orange or get cakey
Kaliyah S.
Bayonne, NJ
slight flash back but every face is different. would still completely recommend. dupe if not close to cover fx.
Alyssa P.
Philadelphia
I love this setting powder so much I recommend it’s a great product and I will most likely buy it in the future
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.