BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Leah S.
Madison, TN
Seems to dry my skin out, looks very powdery and makes me look older. I’m wouldn’t repurchase this again.
sheena U.
Havelock
This is another great affordable powder ! Does the job. Blends and wipes away well not to much fall out.!
Jaleesa T.
Columbus, OH
Thought this product was just okay. The powder didn’t do as well for my oily skin as I would have liked.
Ashley B.
Elm city, NC
This stuff is the bees knees. I use it for baking and it works wonders. Definitely suggest this product.
Camila M.
Rockland, MA
Good budget option for baking, but use the banana one that’s have less flashback than HD translucent one
Jada B.
This is a great low budget product! I love using this product for my everyday makeup! It works amazingly!
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
Love this powder, it keeps my make up on all day with no shine. It is so affordable. This is a must have!
Linzi M.
St. Charles
Perfect finishing powder for all skin types. Dries up any oil and evens skin tone. Mattefies and blends.
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
Great product not very expensive and is comparable to a lot of higher end Names ! Best bang for yuh buck
Hanna P.
Philadelphia , PA
This stuff keeps my oil out and my makeup on all day holy cow it’s great and it’s also not too expensive
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.