BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jordan W.
New Haven, CT
Not for deep through deep dark skin tones!! This powder snitched on me as soon as I turned the flash on!
Amy C.
El Monte, CA
Love it! Perfect finisher for any look! It Makes makeup look clean and mattified. Definitely my favorite
leonelia o.
Its ok for the money. Is very loose and it wont stay in place while
Doing makeup. Better try to
Use it as
Theresa L.
Waianae, HI
It was okay. No scent and I felt like it didn't really help or hurt my makeup. I switch to laura mercier.
Bibi P.
Works well and doesn’t make my face feel cakey. Easy to apply and not messy. Gives my face a good finish
ava c.
This setting powder leave my undereyes with a white cast and has very bad flashback. Would not recommend
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
It leaves behind a weird white patch on my face, and I can never get the product to apply on to my face.
Ashley N.
Metairie , LA
This is the best bang for your buck! Great price point. Great similarities to higher price point products
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a great powder. It is nice and finely milled, but it leaves a white cast on my skin. Great price!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Not the best, nor the worst. I prefer other brands over this one. It didnt set my makeup the way I like.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.