BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jillian E.
Souderton
I used go use this powder and it works well. I stopped using it when I realized it gave me terrible flashback.
Sara T.
Lake Hallie
I love this powder. It does exactly what it says and gives a nice matte finish after you apply your foundation.
Crystal M.
Iron Mountain, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this not knowing that any type of HD powder has crazy amounts of flashback and this was no different.
Zoë L.
This is they best ever power foundation ever and i use it all the time when i wear makeup and i love it so much
Kc L.
Kew Gardens, NY
I think this powder. It's a basic staple, and is overall good. It's a good price, and always gets the job done.
Alyssa P.
Philadelphia
I love this setting powder so much I recommend it’s a great product and I will most likely buy it in the future
Maddy M.
The powder gets everywhere, it smells kinda weird, and also has flashback of you do not blend it out correctly
Alisa H.
I like this powder best, its affordable, easy to apply, and works great on top of your foundation or concealer.
Mayve M.
Naples , FL
Me encanta como me deja la piel y lo mejor es que en las fotos no se refleja al contrario me deja una piel sana
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Leaves my skin with a soft layer and firm finish. My makeup stayed in place throughout a rainy day and a nap!.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.