BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Megan B.
Fairbanks, AK
I didn't like it for setting my face makeup, but it's great for turning any lipstick a pretty matte! Worth it.
Amber F.
This personally is a product I could do with or without. I don't notice too much of a difference when I use it.
Grace D.
St Augustine, FL
Leaves my skin looking great and helps my make up stay in place all day. A great value for your money. I love.
Chesi A.
The best finishing powder ever! I apply with my beauty blender and it helps keep my makeup from getting greasy.
Brittney B.
Love this finishing powder so much! I don't like to use when my face is really dry but when it's not I love it.
Genesis S.
Providence, RI
Trash! I love NYX but this is a no for me. It left me looking like a racoon and lightened my face way too much!
Jillian E.
Souderton
I used go use this powder and it works well. I stopped using it when I realized it gave me terrible flashback.
bimpe D.
Cameron, NC
Love this...it definitely gives me the perfect finish for my makeup application. I will recommend this product
Amber W.
It a good product very light weight not heavy on the skin nice pleasant smell least long time very good product
Lauren B.
Central City, KY
I was not a big fan of this powder left my skin extremely dry. It almost feels like sand and less like powder.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.