BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alicia S.
Chandler, AZ
I use this to bake and it works perfectly. Leaves my skin smooth and my undereye creaseless without caking.
Correy L.
Sets my under eye concealer perfectly and doesnt give flashback. Amazing price for a great quality product.
Mara M.
Atlanta, GA
This finishing powder goes on so light but it still does the job! You can use it to blend or sharpen lines
Alyssa C.
Purchased at: Target
By far my favorite drug store setting powder. I recomend it to all my friends and customers. Works perfect
Irianna M.
Bridgeport, CT
I gave this product a couple of tries. It's sets your makeup really well but leaves really bad flashbacks.
Kayla W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Awesome product for the price. I recommend this to anyone that doesn’t have much money to spend on makeup.
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
This finishing powder is so nice and sets my makeup so well. I love using it to set my under eye concealer!
Kayla L.
Not made for everyone, I received flashback when using this product. Finishing powders just aren’t for me.
Stephanie L.
South ozone park
So I had a problem applying this product, it has a really bad smell and it leaves a whole lot of flashback!
Megan M.
Toledo, OH
Extreamly Light weight amazing and no flash back when taking pictures I would recommend this product highly
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.