BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sarah S.
Merced, CA
I really like the translucent powder, I can not find any other brand of powder that matches my skin tone.
Amy C.
El Monte, CA
Love it! Perfect finisher for any look! It Makes makeup look clean and mattified. Definitely my favorite
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Good product for a drug store item. I use this for under eye baking. Appreciate the puff for application.
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
I like this it's nothing spectacular but it's a typical loose no color setting powder but I do like it !
Carlie Z.
Bedford Hills, NY
Very fine silica powder. Leaves an even matte finish and does a great job at setting undereye concealer.
Brianna S.
Visalia
It's alright. Flashback is pretty real. It is really thin and soft though. Great for lighter complexions.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Works well, definitely sets the foundation, kind of leaves a weird white cover that you have to wipe off.
Liz V.
Baton Rouge
Perfect for setting your face. Feels like on the skin and truly sets your face for long lasting results!
Taylor N.
Knoxville, TN
Love this finishing powder. For the price of it, you absolutely cannot miss. I use the translucent shade.
Sierra T.
Summerfield
I love this more than the spray. I love their products. Essential for my daily routine. Quicj and easy. ūüėú
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.