BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

avery r.
makes your skin very dry and if you put it under your eyes it makes your makeup crack. no sun protection.
Roxanne G.
Maywood, IL
Helps the foundation stay on all day even when you work in an operating room under stressful conditions!
DeLayne b.
Can't go wrong with this setting powder. Gives you a flawless finish while Halpin keep your look in place
Elizabeth R.
Compton, CA
I use this powder to set my concealer and it works great, it doesn't crease... I recommend this product..
Kleeh H.
Wake village , TX
Good powder. Wears well without creasing. Good amount comes in the container. Always a good buy with NYX.
Kira K.
Hazleton
A cheaper alternative. Works best on normal skin, doesn't help so much with oils! Great for a makeup kit
Kymber B.
untied state's
Purchased at: ULTA
This finishing powder works so well. It leaves your skin looking so good and keeps your makeup in place.
Carlie Z.
Bedford Hills, NY
Very fine silica powder. Leaves an even matte finish and does a great job at setting undereye concealer.
Marjorie A.
San Bruno, CA
Muito bom o acabamento, deixa a pele mate, gosto muito... indico principalmente pra quem tem pele oleosa.
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
The powder is fine but it leaves white cast and gives flash back in pictures!! I wouldn’t recommend this
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.