BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Linzi M.
St. Charles
Perfect finishing powder for all skin types. Dries up any oil and evens skin tone. Mattefies and blends.
Jill S.
Boston, MA
Good product and a nice alternative to the Laura Mercier translucent powder. Would definitely use again!
Maycie T.
Did not love this item. It was okay but had flash back and was very messy to apply. Too thin of a powder
Amy C.
El Monte, CA
Love it! Perfect finisher for any look! It Makes makeup look clean and mattified. Definitely my favorite
Kaly G.
Birmingham, AL
This powder did not work for me at all. It had the weirdest texture and didn’t set my makeup to my liking
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Perfect quality and quantity. Highly recommended. Can't go wrong with any NYX products!! Am I right?? 😍👌
lauren f.
W Springfield, MA
I’m not a fan of this powder, doesn’t keep the skin matte for very long and also flashes back in pictures
ava c.
This setting powder leave my undereyes with a white cast and has very bad flashback. Would not recommend
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
Love this powder, it keeps my make up on all day with no shine. It is so affordable. This is a must have!
Kayleigh B.
Gets the job done, but honestly I've found cheaper one's with the same quality. But it is a great product
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.