BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Megan A.
Love this so much! Goes on so well and is so light on your face. Doesn't cake up unless you use too much
Luisa P.
Stockton, CA
I love ! It gives you a great matte finish ! It does not crease on me at all! I completely recommend it !
Kayla C.
This works great it does the job. But I feel like I have to use a lot of the product to make it show up.
Madi G.
Granite City, IL
Very translucent and helps dry up my face fast when it gets oily. Good product! Id recommend it to others
Sarasuati D.
This setting powder its really fine gives you a really poreless efect and it doesnt leave your face cakey
Yadira R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like how this product leaves my face. I think it works good for oily skins. Leaves a nice soft finish.
Alesha S.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this powder, small packaging works well with traveling. Goes by so fast though but gets the job done
Leah S.
Madison, TN
Seems to dry my skin out, looks very powdery and makes me look older. I’m wouldn’t repurchase this again.
Kristen O.
I like the way it makes my face look, it works well with my foundation expect there’s a lot of flashback.
Brianna S.
Visalia
It's alright. Flashback is pretty real. It is really thin and soft though. Great for lighter complexions.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.