BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Rachel M.
Great price & great size! Last a Very long time & keeps your makeup in place throughout the whole day..!!
Kara H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product soooo much! It keeps my look sealed all day long! Gives a nice little highlight as well
sheena U.
Havelock
This is another great affordable powder ! Does the job. Blends and wipes away well not to much fall out.!
Cristina M.
levittown
Love the matte look this gives. I let is bake a little under my eyes and forehead and stay matte all day
Nina F.
You cant go wrong for the price. Works good and looks very matte and natural. Would bu it again?.... Yes.
Kleeh H.
Wake Village , TX
Good powder. Wears well without creasing. Good amount comes in the container. Always a good buy with NYX.
Katelyn M.
Love this stuff! Makes my pale skin look less yellow from the makeup! It works great and goes on smooth.
Kymber B.
untied state's
This finishing powder works so well. It leaves your skin looking so good and keeps your makeup in place.
Taylor N.
Knoxville, TN
Love this finishing powder. For the price of it, you absolutely cannot miss. I use the translucent shade.
Katie L.
Durham, NC
This is a nice setting powder. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it’s hard to remove the excess
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.