BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
Great product not very expensive and is comparable to a lot of higher end Names ! Best bang for yuh buck
Kayla C.
This works great it does the job. But I feel like I have to use a lot of the product to make it show up.
Kaly G.
Birmingham, AL
This powder did not work for me at all. It had the weirdest texture and didn’t set my makeup to my liking
Sarasuati D.
This setting powder its really fine gives you a really poreless efect and it doesnt leave your face cakey
Maycie T.
Did not love this item. It was okay but had flash back and was very messy to apply. Too thin of a powder
Nina F.
You cant go wrong for the price. Works good and looks very matte and natural. Would bu it again?.... Yes.
Joy G.
Huffman, TX
NYC Studio finishing powder just give your makeup an extra boost. And make you feel beautiful as it works
Kymber B.
untied state's
This finishing powder works so well. It leaves your skin looking so good and keeps your makeup in place.
Kayla G.
Mesa, AZ
I think this product works great for the price. Make up stays on longer when I add this to my routine 😊😊😊
Marjorie A.
san bruno, CA
Muito bom o acabamento, deixa a pele mate, gosto muito... indico principalmente pra quem tem pele oleosa.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.