BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lauren F.
Richmond
love this powder as an everyday finish on top of my foundation. It does a great job of setting my makeup without getting cakey during the day and it’s easy enough to reapply throughout the day when needed especially because it is a translucent powder!
Megan A.
Shamokin, PA
This is without a doubt the worst nyx product I've used. It left my make up so cakey, there were times I'd just wash it off and go without make up rather than go out looking like that. Very disappointed, especially since I love so many other nyx products!
CHELSEA B.
Great product, it sets liquid foundation beautifully. It is one of my favorite translucent powders. Very affordable and it feels nice on my face and it is very easy to apply. I purchased it from Ulta a few times and I will certainly purchase it again.
Nancy S.
Charlotte
I was disappointed with this product. It felt very rough in texture on my skin and left me looking older and aged. It applied easily but it just stuck to all my dry patches and wrinkles. I would not recommend this product unless you had youthful skin.
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I like this finishing powder, it’s not really worth the price I think. There are other better drug store powder that you can find at a better prince range. It’s a great product, but I believe there are same quality products you can get that are cheaper.
Leyda N.
League city , TX
This stuff is soft!!! It feels soo nice on my face!! Love love and highly recommend!! I go through about 3 of these a year they last long and is really good quality! I mix mine sometimes with some shimmer and some concealer so I can use it as a base.
Amirah O.
West des moines
I really enjoy this powder, however I only rated 4 stars because I just prefer to use a powder with a little color in it. White powders tend to make me look washed out. However this product stays in place all day long and keeps a matte feel all day!
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
Well, at first when I used this, it made the skin look amazing, and it was very matte, but then I had to do the flash test on my skin to make sure it did not send any flashback, and it did, which was a shame because of how great it made my skin look
Mirielys P.
Miami , FL
This finishing powder is really awesome, I really like the way that it’s finishes my make up and that it is translucent as I have the one that is translucent. It doesn’t break the bank which is a huge plus for me! I would definitely buy this again
Tracy G.
Ashland
I love how the powder is done and I love the way my skin looks with it and it feels like I’m not even wearing any powder. And when my skin feels dry in my cheeks I will wear it and it doesn’t look like I’m dry and that’s hard to do. So yes buy it😊
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.