BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Christine S.
Kingston
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great finishing powder, at first I thought it would give me backlash. Also once I dusted it away it looked great, my concealer didn’t crease, it’s a good product.
Keisha H.
I love this finishing spray, it is very cost efficient and it does what it should do; finish it all up. While it is a powder it does not dry your skin out. I have combination skin and it worked pretty good once it settled. I gave it four stars because this is the first and only finishing powder I've ever tried. I would buy it again, however I will be experimenting with others.
Brennan L.
Birmingham, AL
I used this finishing powder for months and didn’t have too many problems with it. It was supper dry and messy but I thought that’s how all loose powders were so I just put up with it. That is until I was in a wedding and saw photos from the rehearsal dinner. HORRIBLE FLASHBACK. I looked like I had powdered sugar caked onto my under-eyes and forehead. As soon as I got home I ordered a new powder and will not go back to this one.
Danielle M.
Three Rivers, MA
I absolutely love this NYX HD Setting powder..... I do admit I was scared at first cause it’s such a stark white powder I was afraid of a white flash back but I didn’t get flash back at all! This set my under eyes like nothing else and didn’t even dry my under eyes out at all! I’d definitely recommend this to all my friends with normal to combination skin types!
Laura V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This eye primer has worked very good for me! Honestly would recommend this product. Makeup left pretty well not much creasing on the face pretty good and affordable !
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I dont use this every day but when I know I am going to attend an event and I want my makeup to last all day I will use this product to help set my makeup in place. This product also works really well when it's hot out and you know you will probably sweat a little, putting this on helps absorb some of that moisture so that you dont end up looking super greasy.
Ashlynn J.
San Jose, CA
This makes a mess. And unless youre literally white as a ghost dont get it. Im pale, very pale and it still made me turn white. The first time I opened it powder got everywhere even though I was extremely careful about how I opened it. Id live with the messy-ness if it looked remotely good, but its white, creases my foundation and concealer, and feels gross.
Lucinda B.
West Babylon
Cheap and easy to use. I thought this was going to be bad but I brought it anyway and it is good for dry skin not sure about oily skin. I like my elf power but that one is messy and this one is not has messy as elf one. Keep my makeup in place and does not make me look very very light. But I don’t think I will buy again just because it is a small amount.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is a terrible setting powder. For starters it gives such terrible flash back. Also this does not do anything for my makeup either. This does not help with preventing any of my creasing, it makes my makeup look super heavy and cakey, and it also sits very weird on my face.
Emily B.
Topsham, ME
I used this for about a year and I think it's an okay setting powder. I do feel like it bunches up and sits in my lines around my mouth and eyes however but was nothing major. The flashback is horrendous however. Every time I've gotten pictures taken with flash I look like a straight up ghost. So not recommended if you're doing anything with pictures!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.