BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jess R.
This product is perfect for someone looking to get the same effect as the MAkeup Forever powder on a budget!
Savannah E.
Montgomery, TX
Didn’t really like this product. It had a weird smell, and made me look too white. It was also heavy looking.
Haley B.
Brookland, AR
I love this product!! It helps you to stay matte all day long without having to reapply makeup all day long.
Zeagen M.
Beavercreek
This product is good for everyday use but especially for baking. I use it for under eyes and all the T-zones.
Karrissa F.
Batesville, AR
Great price, Great packaging. Keeps my makeup on all day through sweat, heat, and tears. Always trustworthy.
Amber S.
Great product, cheaper than others and works just as well. Didnt leave any party reflection like some others.
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
Good finishing powder. Able to set your makeup with, or use it to make fake tattoos look somewhat realistic!
Abryl P.
Littleton, CO
I love the consistency of this product and the ending that leaves me is incredible. I really recommend them.
Jessica C.
Albuquerque, NM
Does what it is supposed to do. Unfortunately, it began to turn my under eye area very pink and chalky. Sad.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
I really love this as my setting powder. I use this every time I do my makeup. It works gorgeously everytime.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.