BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Leah S.
Madison, TN
Seems to dry my skin out, looks very powdery and makes me look older. I’m wouldn’t repurchase this again.
Elizabeth R.
Compton, CA
I use this powder to set my concealer and it works great, it doesn't crease... I recommend this product..
Hanna P.
Philadelphia , PA
This stuff keeps my oil out and my makeup on all day holy cow it’s great and it’s also not too expensive
Carlie Z.
Bedford Hills, NY
Very fine silica powder. Leaves an even matte finish and does a great job at setting undereye concealer.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Tried this out and didn’t really like it ! Maybe because I was used to the more color translucent color !
Jennifer C.
Dallas, TX
Pretty great dupe of MUFE and even NARS sheer FX white translucent finishing powders....but much cheaper!
Yadira R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like how this product leaves my face. I think it works good for oily skins. Leaves a nice soft finish.
윤경 |.
Woodbridge, VA
I love nyx is a great inexpensive great quality look it gave me foundation the lightness that it needed.
Brianna S.
Visalia
It's alright. Flashback is pretty real. It is really thin and soft though. Great for lighter complexions.
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
I use this every single day! It’s a game changer. My makeup lasts forever and I do t get the greasy look!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.