BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kearson R.
Hoover, AL
This is a gray setting powder! I like that its finely milled and it doesn't leave a white cast on my face!
JESSICA R.
Liberty, TX
GREAT PRODUCT AT A REALISTIC PRICE. IT GOES ON SMOOTH AND LAST ALL DAY GIVING YOUR FACE A BEAUTIFUL FINISH.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Great at setting with a liquid foundation keeps my look fresh all day! Decent price and I love all of NYX!
Brandy N.
Clymer, NY
I love this powder! It sets my make up wonderfully! It is a little messy to use if your not careful though.
Crystal P.
Good setting powder make up stays good on for 24 hours really if you go to bed with it. I like it so much.
Amanda R.
I love this stuff! It's lightweight and inexpensive. It doesn't settle in creases. Excellent finished look.
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
The powder is fine but it leaves white cast and gives flash back in pictures!! I wouldn’t recommend this
Ashley R.
Canby, OR
Goes on so smooth. Gives a flawless finish. Well priced and effective. My favorite tool in my makeup kit!
Luisa P.
Stockton, CA
I love ! It gives you a great matte finish ! It does not crease on me at all! I completely recommend it !
Bibi P.
Works well and doesn’t make my face feel cakey. Easy to apply and not messy. Gives my face a good finish
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.