BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Francella H.
San Antonio , TX
Nyx es una compañía de maquillaje de farmacia pero de todos sus productos los polvos es los peor que tienen
Brittney P.
Sacramento, CA
I love this finishing powder! It really sets my foundation well and helps me makeup to look perfect all day
Correy L.
Sets my under eye concealer perfectly and doesnt give flashback. Amazing price for a great quality product.
mika  o.
Best stuff on planet earth keeps ur makeup poppin all day ur foundation won't go anywhere when you use this
Laurie M.
Clark County
Love this powder. This is definitely my favorite. Nyx products is one of my to go to brands. Its a must try
Marian D.
This loose powder is very easy to work with, is lightweight and helps me achieve the perfect matte finish.
Ruthie K.
Hingham, MA
this gives such an intense flashback but if i can't find any of my other powders this def works in a pinch
shyanne r.
united states
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a good powder at all. Made my face so white and so much flashback. Didnt set the makeup well either....
sarah n.
cleveland, TN
Spectacular setting powder, I love trying variety and this product works just as well as high name brands.
Tanisha T.
Herndon
I use it everyday. It sets my makeup very well. The powder is right for my skin. The price is standard too!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.