BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kymber B.
untied state's
This finishing powder works so well. It leaves your skin looking so good and keeps your makeup in place.
Whitney H.
Andersonville, TN
This is great. It’s pretty white, but great for baking under the eye. Keeps them looking bright all day!
Katie L.
Durham, NC
This is a nice setting powder. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it’s hard to remove the excess
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
Love this powder, it keeps my make up on all day with no shine. It is so affordable. This is a must have!
sheena U.
Havelock
This is another great affordable powder ! Does the job. Blends and wipes away well not to much fall out.!
Jaleesa T.
Columbus, OH
Thought this product was just okay. The powder didn’t do as well for my oily skin as I would have liked.
Kelsea B.
Loganville, GA
Very finely milled and soft. Gives the face a soft appearance. I liked it but prolly
Would not repurchase
Kaly G.
Birmingham, AL
This powder did not work for me at all. It had the weirdest texture and didn’t set my makeup to my liking
Katelyn M.
Love this stuff! Makes my pale skin look less yellow from the makeup! It works great and goes on smooth.
Emily B.
Ashland, OH
This powder was unfortunately very thick feeling, and gave a terrible flash back with flash photography.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.